Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the reply. I was using the QualifierAdditions available at your blog, so I am sure that the line numbers don't match with Daniele's. Chuck sent me an updated version of that framework last night which didn't work and gives different line numbers than the error I reported yesterday.

I will switch to the Houdah frameworks before I make a detailed report of the error. I have imported the projects into Eclipse from the Google SVN repository but there are a ton of errors showing up in Eclipse. Is that the correct procedure? Can you tell me which projects I need to install as frameworks to import into my project? Once I get that up and running, I'll report back. Thanks!

David