On Dec 5, 2007, at 8:40 AM, Pierre Bernard wrote:

 Qualifier SQL generation is a very complex subject.

That is for certain!

Chuck

On Dec 5, 2007, at 5:26 PM, Daniele Corti wrote:

Hi,

Same error of David, and I've just up-to-date the houdah frameworks with the svn checkout http://houdah-webobjects- frameworks.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ houdah-webobjects-frameworks- read-only Command.

Can it be a source error?

2007/12/5, Pierre Bernard < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:The latest version is at : http://code.google.com/p/houdah-webobjects- frameworks/

Pierre

- - -
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
http://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Powerful Spotlight frontend

Daniele Corti
AIM: S0CR4TE5
Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you open
WINDOWS

--
What about the four lusers of the apocalypse? I nominate:
"advertising", "can't log in", "power switch" and "what backup?"

- - -