Anjo has committed these into Wonder ... ERXEOAccessUtilities.insertRows.

ms

On Dec 19, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

And BTW, these massive insert operations are usually done in a background thread (either autonomous or with LongResponse meta- refreshing page) and IIRC (without looking at my code but I usually have one or a pool of OSC's just for EOF intensive background threads) I am probably using a different ObjectStoreCoordinator to the regular OSC(s) being used for user R-R handling. Using the default OSC for a few 100 thousand may affect application responsiveness.