I've never seen this insert syntax. Is this new, or have I just missed it?

Thanks,
Mark

On Dec 19, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Charles Koppelman wrote:

So ERX provides us with a great way to do massive updates
(ERXEOAccessUtilities.updateRowsDescribedByQualifier). Is there a way that
anyone on this list has come up with to do massive INSERTs?

Looking at the code, it seems that inserts are done exclusively through
insertRow methods, meaning one insert statement per row.  However, SQL
supports multiple inserts into the same table like:

INSERT INTO MY_TABLE
(ID, COLUMN_A, COLUMN_B)
VALUES (1, 'A', 'B'),

Has anyone implemented this?