is it possible to setup packagename argument in the EOGenerator command or turn on create package functionality?
No, because this is really a setting of your EOModel, not just of the generation of Java files. However, there is a new setting coming to Entity Modeler that will allow you to define the default package name for entities (which WILL actually write into the model file properly). (coming = probably next week)

i did further, tried the new feature, setup "superclass package" field to base and generated two folders, but the same package name "package recipe.eo". got problem because from recipe.eo package could not access recipe.eo.base package, (couldnot see _Recipe class) AND in recipe.eo.base class the package name is "package recipe.eo" the same as recipe.eo class from eomodel.
This worked fine for me when I setup a test case just now ... Keep in mind that EOGenerator will NOT replace the non-underscore files EVER, so if you added "base" to your superclass package name and then reran EOGenerator, it will not ever touch the subclasses, so if the subclasses were generated the old way, they won't be updated with the new superclass package name. If these are brand new files, then you should delete the empty subclasses and have them regenerate. If they're not new, then you can do a Source=>Organize Imports on your model package to make it regenerate the package references. If you already did this and you're saying it STILL doesn't work, I would want to clarify the following things:

1) When you say you "from recipe.eo package could not access recipe.eo.base package", I'm not sure what this means. EXACTLY what error are you getting. 2) If your underscore file is generating a package name that is wrong, then your templates are wrong. Either you are overriding the default templates that are inside of WOLips with your own that are old and wrong, or you are not up-to-date on your WOlips.

ms