Hi,

This is my .eogen content:

-destination Source/recipe/eo -java -javaTemplate _Entity.java -model
recipe.eomodeld -subclassDestination Source/recipe/eo -subclassTemplates
Entity.java -templatedir Templates -verbose

Run EOGeberate command, all good created all java classes for me in
recipe/eo dir, but without any package code on the top.
I selected create package option, but didn't put anything in "Superclass
package".

Is this bug in Velgen not pick up package name in the code?

I tried different way to setup "superclass package" to recipe.eo, still
couldn't get package detail on the top of generated java class.

Thanks

Kevin

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/or copyright
material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify
me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National
Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it
is free from errors, viruses or interference."