Le 08-01-01 à 14:47, Theodore Petrosky a écrit :

OKay, I finally have the example WO (nhlpm) running
and talking to my postgresql backend.

So my eclipse workspace has only the nhlpm project. I
created a new project (WOApplication) called NewTest.
I right clicked the selected project and selected 'run
as' woapplication.

What runs is the first nhlpm application. I right
clicked the nhpm project and selected 'close' and
tried it again (highlighting my NewTest app., right
click and select run as... woapplication. Now Eclipse

You have to right-click on your Application class, not your project name.

complains that it references a closed project 'nhlpm'.

I am certain that I did not reference that project
when I created my NewTest project. (I created another
NewTest just to be sure).

What is going on here?

Do I need to create a new
workspace for new projects?

No.  I have a workspace with 82 projects, so it shouldn't be a problem.