Theodore Petrosky wrote:
OKay, I finally have the example WO (nhlpm) running
and talking to my postgresql backend.

So my eclipse workspace has only the nhlpm project. I
created a new project (WOApplication) called NewTest.
I right clicked the selected project and selected 'run
as' woapplication.
And you choose the Application.java class of the NewTest project as your main class, right?

What runs is the first nhlpm application. I right
clicked the nhpm project and selected 'close' and
tried it again (highlighting my NewTest app., right
click and select run as... woapplication. Now Eclipse
complains that it references a closed project 'nhlpm'.

I am certain that I did not reference that project
when I created my NewTest project. (I created another
NewTest just to be sure).

What is going on here? Do I need to create a new
workspace for new projects?

Ted