Hi all,

The issue came from the «PB.project» file.

For each request, my application was wasting time in "appendToResponse". Many calls was made to "_IDEProjectPB.extractResourcesFromPath()"... I don't know exactly why?!?

The solution I found :
- Uncheck "Write PB.project on build" in Eclipse Preferences (WOLips > Build).
        - Move or delete the file "PB.project" in your folder project.

I don't know why WOLips try to use this file in execution, but this seem to be the problem for one of my project.

Guido, can you confirm if this solution work for you?

Thanks!