Sorry the fix did not make it into 5.4.1 it will come later.

Pierre
--
Pierre Frisch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Feb 25, 2008, at 2:47, Alexander Spohr wrote:

Q,

use wosid=false; to prevent the wosid.

bugreport:
5740184
WOHyperlink appends ?wosid to href
WebObjects
Other Bug
13-Feb-2008 05:08 AM
Duplicate/5657595

I think I filed this as a Serious Bug because it gives the wosid to foreign and maybe unknown sites.

And there is a second bug!
If your URL has parameters, WO still appends a question-mark!
http://xyz?param=value
becomes:
http://xyz?param=value?wosid=xxxxxxxx
instead of