Am 20.12.2007 um 01:22 schrieb James C. Lee:

We were caught by surprise with this new "feature". But the above one-liner took care of it. We actually did this in our BaseSession class, which all apps subclass from. While we're on the subject of session IDs, also do this
in the constructor:

Wow. I see. You ARE sure that this one liner actually takes care of:

- having older apps still work for which you neither have source nor time to work on
- having both the cookie and the ULR work if they are not on sync
- have distributed responsibilities, where some people might allow cookies and some not

This is just OTOMH, I'm sure I can come up with extra cool XSS stuff when I put my mind into it. But I no wanna.

Do YOU really want to wade around >3k components just for the heck of it to make sure that wosid=false is set in each case? And for *what* again?

Again: It is broken. Please fix, thanks. I don't want to hear about workarounds, it affects stuff you don't and can't even know or care about for no reason at all. If Pierre doesn't fix it, Wonder will.

Cheers, Anjo