Doesn't the BBC do this on their main news site as part of their standard workflow? They must have figured out how to streamline it.

Regards,
Mark

On Feb 25, 2008, at 2:43 PM, Guido Neitzer wrote:

On 25.02.2008, at 11:51, James Cicenia wrote:

I thought I had remembered a document somewhere on the web on instructions on how to convert a simple webobjects site to a static one, say, for publishing on a cd.

I have a simple catalog site that I would like to do this with. Is this possible or does
someone have the link with the instructions.

Talk to the guys at Objectpark Development. They have done something like this a couple of years ago. As far as I remember, it wasn't so easy.

http://www.objectpark.net

cug