Le 08-03-05 à 12:35, Chuck Hill a écrit :

On Mar 5, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Valerio Luccio wrote:

Oh boy, I really started something ! :) I was hoping to get an answer like "set this variable ...", instead I got a very interesting dissertation.

Anyway, solving my problem is not that important, since it's such a rare occurrence, but all the answers made me learn a lot and pointed me to other things to read that will surely teach me even more.

Thanks to all, especially Chuck and Miguel who manage to always find time to reply to people ... do you guys sleep at all ?

Miguel and I sleep a fair bit. It is Mike an Anjo who don't sleep much.

Miguel ? Sleep ? I'm in GMT -5 and he's on GMT and he's still up when I chat with him at 9pm EST :-) _______________________________________________