Le 08-03-13 à 18:57, Chuck Hill a écrit :

On Mar 13, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Q wrote:

Is there the possibility this year of making the course material, videos etc available for purchase by people who don't attend?

That was always the plan. However... we had a large number of A/V technical problems. Development skill apparently does not carry over to A/V skills. The results were less than fully satisfactory. We should be prepared this year.

I can resume the A/V problems to this:

- DON'T EVER USE a PowerBook G4 as a iMovie capture station

- it's even worse to use a PowerBook G4 as a iMovie capture station AND a AirPort Base Station

- wired microphones are a PITA

- bad lengthy VGA cable is BAD

WO doesn't really seem to be very important to apple from a WWDC perspective, and I don't think they are too concerned about WO specific information being made public outside WWDC, so perhaps Pierre could help out in this regard if NDA's are likely to be an issue.

This is Apple. Secrecy and NDAs are always an issue. They pay full attention to WO in this area. I think Pierre's hands are pretty firmly tied in what he can say.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.