Hi Lachlan;

Check out;

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/le/manuals/lewostuff/LEWOStuffOverview.pdf

Section "10.3 Framework Jar Task" is the bit you are looking for. Stick "lejstuff.jar" in;

        ~/.ant/lib

And pop this into your ant file's init;

        <taskdef resource="nz/co/lindesay/ant/lejstufftask.properties"/>

I can send you a binary for this off-list. The distro terms are here under "Availability";

        http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/le/page_lestuff.html

cheers.

Off topic, but if anybody is interested, I have also created an ant task for making those as well.
Looks nice. Where have you defined leframeworkjar and so forth?

___
Andrew Lindesay
technology : www.lindesay.co.nz
business : www.silvereye.co.nz