Thanks Mike and Chuck for your quick responses to my development flag question.
 I got the test running and it's pretty slick.

Now I want to do it right.  Looking at the API I understand that I need to
create an Authentication Delegate and an Entity Delegate (at least) and the
documentation is pretty clear on how to register and use those.

I'm a little fuzzy on what, for example, the PersonRestEntityDelegate would
look like from the Javadoc example.

Is that a class that extends ERXStandardRestEntityDelegate?

I'm confused because the methods in ERXStandardRestEntityDelegate appear to
require an EOEntity be passed in, but the name PersonRestEntityDelegate implies
that it only handles the Person Entity.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Rosenberg
Application Developer

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The first rule of WebObjects, you do not talk about WebObjects"