I have two entities,
one with attribute showPublish,
one with attribute performancePublish

As you can imagine these are booleans, which I make up from an int4 in postgresql.
 I checked  the database, both fields are the same type integer.

So far so good. here are the plist descriptions of both:
        {
            columnName = "show_publish";
            externalType = int4;
            name = showPublish;
            valueClassName = NSNumber;
            valueType = i;
        },

        {
            columnName = "perf_publish";
            externalType = int4;
            name = performancePublish;
            valueClassName = NSNumber;
            valueType = i;
        },

When I use EOGenerate to create a _Show class, and a _Performance class, this results in:

  public Long showPublish() {
    return (Long) storedValueForKey("showPublish");
  }

  public Integer performancePublish() {
    return (Integer) storedValueForKey("performancePublish");
  }

Can anybody explain to me why this is happening? Is there some magic involved that, before the EOModel gets written out, there is a check in the database of some kind that could cause this?

(WOLips)

Regards,

Johan Henselmans
http://www.netsense.nl