On 09/04/2008, at 2:55 AM, Johan Henselmans wrote:

Op 8 apr 2008, om 18:00 heeft Mike Schrag het volgende geschreven:

All that matters is that your attribute is NSNumber + i. Given the simplicity of this code, I don't see any way this would mess up except that you're not looking at the model you think you're looking at, you're not looking at the class you think you're looking at, or you're not using the velocity templates you think you're using.

I completely agree, but after some hard learned lessons I think I have done all the things that should be done (apart from completely reinstalling the OS, WOLips and WebObjects, and dancing three times around the camp fire while shouting "Woa, Woa, Woa!")

ROTFLOL... :-))

... continuing Mike's analogy, "you're not dancing around the camp fire you think you're dancing around, or you've got the wrong chant/ tune" ;-)

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck