Hello Robert,

Any chance you or any from your company could attend the WOWODC this year ?
http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc08/

WO is more than alive, and getting new adopters. Today, I gave a short (45 mn) introduction to 9 young students from the engineer school in Sophia Antipolis (France); to my own surprise, they were more than receptive, impressed.

Cheers,
Christian Trotobas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://intellicore.net