Hey Mike,

I'm trying to add this to the ERXMicrosoftPlugin. I've added a MicrosoftExpression Inner Class, and copied over much of what was in the FrontbaseExpression IC with some modifications, but it looks like where it's looking for the default value is from the UserInfo dictionary in the model as opposed to the default value from the Migration class.

Is the userInfo dictionary the place to set defaults, and if so, what does the default do in the Migration class?

Thanks!

Dave