2008/5/8 Joshua Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks all...
> it was a matter of upper/lowercase.

Well, can you insert a toLowerString() while creating the array? if not, you
must iterate over the array and check each element after use toLowerCase().

for exaple:

NSArray first, second

for(int i = 0; i < first.count(); i++)
{
   String elemFirst = (String)first.objectAtIndex(i);
   for(int j = 0 ; j < second.count(); j++)
   {
      String elemSecond = (String)second.objectAtIndex(j);
      if(elemFirst.equalsIgnoreCase(elemSecond))
      {
         //Do what you need to do
      }
   }
}

--
Daniele Corti
AIM: S0CR4TE5

--
Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you
open

--
What about the four lusers of the apocalypse? I nominate:
"advertising", "can't log in", "power switch" and "what backup?"