Hi!

Ahhh, the morning... don't work in the morning. Really. Nothing good will come out from it.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

On 2008/05/08, at 14:10, David Avendasora wrote:

That and make sure you aren't using "contains(Object element)" as that is not the same as "containsObject(Object object)". This bit me a couple times before I quit making that mistake - usually in the wee hours of the morning.

Dave