On May 14, 2008, at 11:34 PM, Helmut Schottmüller wrote:

...and it was only half the mail.
I definitely would like to see Alcatraz but the evening tours are starting a 4:20 / 5:10 and my grandmother always told me not to start drinking beer before sunset :D

That was probably in the middle of winter when it sets at 5:30. That is rather inconvenient advice this time of year. Personally, my grandmother would never stand for it! :-P

It's a 20 Minutes walk to the Chieftain, so I see no problem.

Or was that meant for the weekend?

I see no reason to limit it to a single night.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.