On May 15, 2008, at 1:22 PM, William Sandner wrote:

I was thinking of an outing here: http://www.thechieftain.com/

Chuck, you are ALWAYS thinking about The Chieftain.
Well, yes. :-) But only as it is close to the Moscone and I don't know of any better place. Suggestions are always welcome. Variety is the spice of life.

WOWODC newbie says:

I've been to the Chieftan, it is a fine place. In fact is my best mate's local. However if you are a little more adventuresome Toronado is top quality. De Koninck on draught. 'nough said. http://www.toronado.com

Looks like a fine place to drink, but a very long stagger home when auto-pilot kicks in.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.