On May 15, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

What does the img tag in the generated HTML  look like?

Where are the images in your project?  Are they in folders?

Chuck

On May 15, 2008, at 12:27 PM, Jaime Magiera wrote:

Hello again,

Did something change in WO 5.4 or is there something unique to WOLips that WOImages from database content do not show? They are data bindings

Hi chuck, they are directly from the DB. (yes I know, but there are some images I need to store in the DB itself ;).

/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ThoughtConduitRemote.woa/wr? wodata=3319715959921658135

thanks,

Jaime Magiera

Sensory Research
http://www.sensoryresearch.net