Hello;

To serve images and CSS files through tomcat, you can put your images and files in the ROOT webapp under the WEBAPPS directory, I place my images in a directory named images. If you are using the JK connector you put them on your webserver in the root directory and images directory .

I have been told that you should not use tomcat to serve static files, as this is not what it is designed for. It works fine for me in a test environment, in production I use JK and place static files in the IIS wwwroot directory.

Thanks,

don