When will we get something most civilized like:

WebObjects Update 5.4.1 for Mac OS X 10.5
152.9 MB        2008-13-08
WebObjects 5.4.1 is an update release for the version of WebObjects included in the Mac OS X Leopard tools. This release fixes several bugs in areas such as web services serialization, deployment tools, and database compatibility, among others. This update can be installed on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
But then for 5.4.2!

With Kind Regards,

Dennis Gaastra

WEBAPPZ Systems, Inc.