On Jul 3, 2008, at 1:05 PM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:

Hello Daryl;

Thanks for that update –– is it possible to get sort of change-log with this so we might know what is changing in the new versions and so can test those changes against our frameworks and apps?

We're discussing ways on how to generate this for you guys. We've been trying to get jDiff working again for us, so that should help.

It would also be really handy to be able to get a javadoc download for 5.4.3, 5.5 etc... if that is possible.

We're also discussing ways to autogenerate this stuff through maven and potentially have an artifiact for each version.

cheers.

We just posted a downloadable javadoc tarball on ADC for those of you requesting it. We also posted a new nightly build with a WO 5.4.3 branch.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.lindesay.co.nz