I noticed on the confluence wiki a stub on advanced EOF for handling
multiple models. I was wondering if anybody had sample code out there
on how one generally goes about creating an application with
connection dictionaries, etc, that allow one to access two databases
at the same time. I've finally decided how I'm going to handle
archiving in my active application, but first I need to handle older
editions with older records. Doing it the database way, especially
with relationships, is more than a chore, but its something that is
more reasonable to consider within WO.

More specifically, I want to access read-only older DBs and generate
new modern entities in the active new DB (and new model). I'd have
code to explicitly deal with each of the older versions of the app.
This is not a data migration task as far as I understand from Wonder's
support. Its between multiple data sources with a single end target,
and even then to separate "archive" tables with unique schema.

Old messages allude to people doing this in 5.1 and 5.2 previously,
and reference now missing sections of the EOF guide on Apple's site,
so I know I'm not off my rocker. Longer term, I have correct archiving
figured out, but most sites using my app are surely lacking in the DBA
department so in-app migration from previous versions of my app is
truly the best way for the audience in question.