On 28/07/2008, at 4:22 PM, Joe Little wrote:

That would need to be an ER Model I take it.

No... it's your model(s).

Again, do you happen to
have a snippet of code taking multiple entity modeler defined models,
overriding those settings, etc, and then having a joined model group..
or should this not be in a model group. I'm confused as to how this is
all done w/ Wonder as I've also been trying to use ModelConnector and
other PracticalWO Frameworks solutions to the same.