Thanks, Mersida.  My application works on development mac, but fails on
deployment.  The problem is it didn¹t build the entry
WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaWOExtensions.framework/Resources/Java/JavaWOEx
tensions.jar
to MacOSClassPath.txt even though the javawoextensions.jar is there on UI.

I have no clue why this is happening (maybe a bug?).  The temporary fix is
to manually add the entry every time I install the app.  Any one has any
idea?

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/wen.xia%40dof.ca.go>>>>>>