On 28.07.2008, at 16:20, Joe Moreno wrote:

I only installed what I thought would be the minimum to get ERXEC to work - specifically, I added the ERExtensions-5.0.0.8093.jar to my project.

For that stuff to work you need to inherit from ERXApplication and ERXSession. Getting the ERXEC is the right way. You also need to add some properties. Check the commented Properties file in ERExtensions for "lock" and you should find all you need.

cug

--
http://www.event-s.net