Hi Shiva,

Please keep messages on the list so that all may benefit.

On Aug 20, 2008, at 7:54 AM, Shiv Kumar wrote:

Hi Chuck,

   Thanks for the clarification.

   So will the adaptor also supports lower version say 1.3 as well?

The adaptor shipped with WO 5.4 is for the Apache 2 API. The adaptor shipped with WO 5.3 is for the Apache 1.3 API. Each only works with the appropriate Apache version. WO 5.3 deployment will happily talk to apps built with the 5.4 frameworks. I believe the reverse is also true.

Need another info, does the web objects builder in Leopard OS available?
   I heard that on Leopard the web objects builder is not available.
   Can you please let me know so that I can switch to leopard.

WO development on 10.5 is Eclipse and WOLips.

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with+Eclipse+Update+Manager
http://www.wocommunity.org/webobjects_faq.html#xcode3

Thanks in Advance.
- Shiva Kumar.