Hi Mike,

The devil is in the details. I just read BigDecimal without focusing on the package.

Thanks again and +1 for the stable release.

Cheers,

Henrique

Mike Schrag wrote:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: adaptorValueType: unable to load
class named 'java.lang.BigDecimal' for attribute balance on entity
Account"
So it looks like you're using the "build before I fixed that" build ... BigDecimal is in java.math, not java.lang. Alan Zebchuck caught that a little after midnight last night and I think it didn't go in before the nightly build. I"m rerunning the nightly build now so it picks up the patch for that.

Am I doing something wrong? By the way,  I'm using ERPrototypes for
all attributes in the project.
You can perl -pi -e s#java\.lang\.BigDecimal#java.math.BigDecimal# *.plist in your eomodeld folder to repair that little slipup.

ms

This email sent to hpra...@gmail.com