Hi Henrique and Mike,

I've just upgraded to the nightly build and latest Wonder and i get the same error. Do you have a solution for that?

Thanks
Frank Stock
Op 22-jan-09, om 21:45 heeft Henrique Prange het volgende geschreven:

Hi Mike,

It seems that WOL-936 broke my models. :(

I get the following message when opening most of my models:

"Removed redundant 'classname' attribute."

I confirm the message and save the model. After that, I get the
following error when running the application:

"java.lang.IllegalStateException: adaptorValueType: unable to load
class named 'java.lang.BigDecimal' for attribute balance on entity
Account"

The balance attribute is one of the "fixed" properties in one of my models.

Am I doing something wrong? By the way,  I'm using ERPrototypes for
all attributes in the project.

Cheers,

Henrique