Hello Atli;

I don't think that makes sense because if you are in the "appendToResponse" phase then the rest of the page still has to be drawn.

From memory (Mike to correct me) PW does two appendToResponse phases for its AJAX system. So maybe you could do something like this and write the second time into a dummy response or something? I'm not too sure if this would work for what you want.

Maybe elaborate on what you are trying to achieve?

cheers.

Is there a way to get the current page content in a component beiing
rendered within that page?

Calling context().page().context().response().contentString(); or
context().response().contentString(); only gives me the content from the top of the page down to the current component, which kinda makes sense. Is there any way to get the rest of the content even though it is "below" the current
component?

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.lindesay.co.nz