Re;
Like this?

Testing:
        - unit testing with TestNG (my preference over JUnit)
        - functional testing with Selenium
        - test coverage reporting with EMMA
        - load testing with JMeter

I'm interested in anything that will enhance/automate the
testing process. All of the above would get my vote. I enjoy
refactoring for performance and design efficiency. I often
tell my employees I like taking code OUT more than putting
it IN. Not being able to refactor something (that really,
really needs it) because of a lack of time for adequate
regression testing is a constant annoyance.

Regards,

Luke Holton

Tel: (602) 279-4600 ext 622
Fax: (602) 279-4768
Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com
    Specializing in the Development and Hosting of
    e-Business Applications.