On 13-Jun-09, at 12:14 PM, David LeBer wrote:

On 13-Jun-09, at 3:01 PM, Dino Strausz wrote:

Hola t...@s!

Does anyone, here in this so kind list, knows how to install Tiger into a new MacBook Aluminum?

Someone told me that Tiger cannot be installed in those machines which came out with Leopard!
Is this really true?

I really need my Tiger on my new machine (my Pismo died recently)...

Do you think that the installer DVD can be hacked to this end?

Please help!!!

This really isn't the right forum for this question. You'd be better off with one of the Mac admin lists.

But I think you will find the answer is a resounding "no", followed by "why in the world would you want to do that?"

Oh, I know the answer to this one! Legacy apps in Xcode still...

David

;david

--
David LeBer