On Jun 13, 2009, at 7:17 PM, Dino Strausz wrote:

On 13 Jun 2009, at 4:35 PM, David Avendasora wrote:

On Jun 13, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Dino Strausz wrote:

But I think you will find the answer is a resounding "no", followed by "why in the world would you want to do that?"

Oh, I know the answer to this one! Legacy apps in Xcode still...

You got me!

Are the projects Nib-based Java Client? Otherwise a transition to WOLips is not all that painful and the tools are so much better.

I have, essentially, three kind of apps: EOF/Cocoa are the most of them; also, I have some D2W and D2JC.

You do!? Direct to Java Client? Really? Excellent!

I want to try JC and D2W from the "new" tools, but I had not found the time to learn, nor a simple example...
Do you know if there is some new?
maybe at the WOCOM site?

I can't help with the D2W stuff - bug David LeBer about those. I know he is planning some D2W stuff.

As far as JC and D2JC, there are not yet actual demos or sample projects, but it is on my list of things to work on over the next few weeks.

You can download D2JC and JC project templates from here:

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOLips+Project+Templates

The D2JC one will eventually end up in WOLips by default, but for now you have to download the templates and put them in your ~/Library/ Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates directory.

Just drop a EOModel into the Resources directory of the D2JC project and run it. You'll get a D2JC app - as easy as it was in Xcode.

Dave