I find that if I highlight a number of files and F3 it's a disaster... the game's pretty much over :-/ No idea yet what the cause is.

On 03/07/2009, at 4:59 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

1) Does anyone know why eclipse crashes if you try to open a .wo file from a "Related" or "Search" view. Am I missing something from WOLips? Here is my installation,
"crash" ........ does the eclipse process die? do you get an exception? what exception? what is the error message? what version of eclipse are you using?

2) Has anyone found that you have to keep removing and re- installing the webobjects frameworks in a WOLips project every time you re-boot Mac OSX!
i've never had to ever do this, i don't know what you mean. what problem are you trying to solve?

3) Are the frequent crashes when using the editor due to Eclipse Galileo or WOLips?
what crashes? errors? what error messages? is there a stack trace? if you're trying to use Galileo (3.5) with wolips 3.4, it's not going to work, you have to use the 3.5 build of wolips. the version number of wolips should match the version number of eclipse.

4) Is it time to switch to Windows or go back to XCode Tiger WO 5.3!
i ... guess you could do that.

ms

This email sent to lachlan.d...@gmail.com

with regards,