On 03/07/2009, at 11:22 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

I find that if I highlight a number of files and F3 it's a disaster... the game's pretty much over :-/ No idea yet what the cause is.
define "game's pretty much over" -- total app crash? deadlock? exception?

Wait for 15 minutes whilst the beachball's at play and it may/may not open the selected files in that time. I find that the more files I open the slower 3.5 gets. I have to close lots of files to get back to normal operating speed.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck