Greetings Anjo, Mike, Dave, and other wizards of WO,
Say that I am building a D2W app and I want to add RESTful functionality to it. I know from Mike's talk at WOWODC West that I can do it by adding routes for each entity in my model. How do I get it to cooperate with D2W's rule model?

In my case, I am using D2W's rule model to fine grain access to a really poorly designed model that has an overwhelming data set to it. It would be nice that as I fine tune access via D2W, that RESTful side reaps those benefits too.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Dan Beatty, M.S. CS (B.S. EECS)
Ph.D. Student