David,

I would not advise you to add JavaMonitor within WOMonitor. I did it and had a site running like that for a while in the past, but it caused problems, which I don't remember exactly now, but I would advise against it. In any case, Apple advises against running more than one instance of JavaMonitor on one subnet (which probably causes problems with broadcast instance discovery config only I guess).

If you want secure access to JavaMonitor remotely, just set up your ssh dsa keypair, and put an entry sth like this in your ~/.ssh/config:

<snip>
Host myremotesite.womonitor
        HostKeyAlias myremotesitemonitor
        HostName myremotesite.com
        User admin
        CheckHostIP no
Port 152 (whatever port you use to forward ssh to that internal machine on your router)
        LocalForward 56790 192.168.3.152:56789
</snip>

Then simple do this on command line anytime you want to go there:

$ ssh myremotesite.womonitor

... and afterwards open this URL on your browser

http://localhost:56790

The result is that the remote WOMonitor is bewing forwarded to port 56790 on localhost thru a secure ssh tunnel.

BTW, if you don't want ssh sessions to timeout, you can add this entry to the top of your ~/.ssh/config file:

<snip>
Host *
        Protocol 2
        ServerAliveInterval 120