2010/1/9 Mike Schrag <msch...@mdimension.com>:
> what does the Info.plist for that framework say the name of the jar is?

Thank you for that comment. Editing Info.plist did help.
Actually it was a bit tricky to figure out which one of 5 mentions
"JavaWOExtensions" should be changed to lowercase, but I succeeded
anyway )

I do not remember for sure maybe I really did employ
JavaWOExtensions.framework from Wonder because of some problems with
native one (I do not remember what exactly). But if I did that, it was
both on development and deployment systems but I also did rename jar
file to conform classpaths.
btw for what reason Wonder version of JavaWOExtensions.jar is named
differently from native one?