I really doubt you renamed the jar files (unless you specifically remember
doing this, which then I would ask 'why?') ... Chuck's theory is WAY more
plausible, that you are mixing your environment. I would md5 a known jar and
compare, or just take the one you know to be right and put it everywhere.

ms