I've just taken a look to the documentation, that seems just impressive... I mean : "Once you turn on heat maps, future requests will have colored boxes drawn around expensive areas of the page. The closer the border colors on your page are to red, the more expensive they were."
That's just brilliant, can't wait to experiment this.

Thanks Mike and overlords :)