On the other hand... 99.99999 % of the time the other phases will spend all the time in the someAction() that is bound to a button or a form... so having the button you just clicked on colored in red won't be too helpfull, will it? But you could hack that by rendering the current page and stuff it in thread storage or some dict or other. Then you could show it later on on the click of a button.

Cheers, Anjo