Bravo to both of them.  This has been a big improvement to the site.

Thank you!

On Feb 1, 2010, at 2:40 PM, Philippe Rabier wrote:

Merci Pascal.

But I want to add: a big round of applause for Pascal who makes a tremendous job for the WOCommunity. Everybody knows that the community would be harmless without the contributors to Wonder, the mailing list, ...

But today is the Pascal day ;-)

Philippe
PS: Aline, our graphic designer works closely with Pascal so special thanks to her from me.