Le 10-02-01 à 19:43, Guido Neitzer a écrit :

The design is pretty nice! I like it.

But you still couldn't get rid of that defensive slogan on the "Why WO?" page. It should say "Because it rocks!". Not mention any other stuff ... This whole page is sooooo negative. I'd say that needs some serious rewrite ...

You are the third one who said that :-) Now that I'm on medicine and my brain is wreck, I'm more positive and I created a wiki page where people can put their ideas and comments about that page.

        http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/Why+WebObjects

cug