Le 10-02-01 à 23:06, Mike Schrag a écrit :

Does anyone knows a good index bot in Java (last time I used a bot, it was good old ht://dig)? I'm playing with Lucence Nutch but if somebody have a better alternative, I'm all ears.
just use google site search ... i think it might be free if you allow ads?

Tried it, but far from perfect :

        http://www.wocommunity.org/search.html

Searching for terms like "EOUtilities" doesn't bring anything from the WO JavaDocs, even if I added a link to the 5.4.2 JavaDoc in the search engine sites list.